sábado, 6 de novembro de 2010

Pierce The Veil


Pierce the Veil foi formada no outono de 1998 com o nome de Before Today. Depois de lançar seu primeiro CD com a gravadora Equal Vision Records , os irmãos Mike e Vic Fuentes mudaram o nome da banda para "Pierce the Veil" (título de uma canção no seu álbum anterior),com esse nome eles lançaram seu segundo álbum intitulado A Flair For The Dramatic em 26 de junho de 2007.

Eles fizeram uma turnê com bandas como Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Chiodos, From First To Last, Emery, The Devil Wears Prada e Mayday Parade. Em novembro de 2007, Pierce The Veil fez apenas um show na Vans Warped Tour 2007, e foi o suficiente para conseguirem presença garantida em toda a turnê de 2008. Eles também tocaram na The Bamboozle Left Tour em 2008.

Integrantes:

Essa música (com participação especial Jeremy McKinnon do ADTR) é do novo CD deles!

Enjoy It



O novo CD Selfish Machines foi lançado esse ano, e está muito bom!
Download do novo CD:
http://www.findmusicplx.net/2010/06/piercetheveil-selfishmachines-2010-fnt.html

MySpace:

www.myspace.com/piercetheveil

Gostou?
Comente...
Até o próximo!
Valeu um Clique *--*

Caraphernelia

Sunshine,
There ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night
But there's just something about this dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy
Licking your fingers like you're done and you've decided there is so much more than me
And baby honestly it's harder breathing next to you I shake
I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me
Hold my heart it's beating for you anyway

What if I can't forget you
I'll burn your name into my throat
I'll be the fire that'll catch you

What's so good about picking up the pieces
None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole

Nobody prays for the heartless
Nobody gives another penny for the selfish
You're learning how to taste what you kill now
Don't mind me, I'm just reaching for your necklace
Talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas

What if I can't forget you
'll burn your name into my throat
I'll be the fire that'll catch you

What's so good about picking up the pieces
None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole

Just give her back to me
You know I can't afford the medicine that feeds what I need so baby what if I can't forget you
Collide invisible lips like a shadow on the wall
And just throw, oh no

You can't just throw me away

So what if I can't forget you
I'll burn your name into my throat
I'll be the fire that'll catch you
What's so good about picking up the pieces
What if I don't even want to
I'd better learn to live alone


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário